Trainee Natural Language Processing(NLP) Engineer
- Jwagal, Lalitpur Nepal
- Trainee Natural Language Processing(NLP) Engineer
- 7 days remaining
|Job Types||Job (Fulltime)|
|Posted On||Oct 26, 2021|
|Designation||Trainee Natural Language Processing(NLP) Engineer|
|Deadline||Dec 09, 2021|
We’re looking for fresh graduates who are comfortable working with Machine Learning and Deep Learning as an NLP Engineer at Ekbana Solutions. Selected people will get the 3+ months traineeship program which may eventually lead to a full-time job opportunity.
- Analyze textual data
- Select appropriate annotated datasets for Supervised Learning methods
- Use effective text representations to transform natural language into useful features
- Use NLP techniques to extract information from documents
- Design, integrate, and deploy NLP solutions in software including web-based software.
- Find and implement the right algorithms and tools for NLP tasks
- Train the developed model and run evaluation experiments
- Develop NLP Solutions for multi-languages like English, Nepali, Japanese, etc.
- Design and develop Predictive using machine learning / statistical techniques
- Remain updated in the rapidly changing field of machine learning
- Good mathematical and statistical skills.
- Independent and knows the value of research.
- Knowledge of Python, understanding C++ is a plus.
- Good Knowledge of ML, NLP algorithms-regression classification, neural networks, etc.
- Understanding of NLP techniques for text representation, semantic extraction techniques, data structures, and modeling.
- Understanding of text representation techniques (such as n-grams, bag of words, sentiment analysis, etc), statistics and classification algorithms
- Knowledge of machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
- Accidental and Medical Insurance
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks will be provided by the office
- 5 working days (Monday to Friday)
- Learning and friendly environment
- Job training
- Recreational Activities
- Freedom to research and upgrade your skills
- Please avoid giving us a one-page resume
- Please add and describe the projects that you have done, with possible GitHub links. Please give us the link to any publications that you have.
- Please describe your role in your past jobs if you have any.