- Jwagal, Lalitpur Nepal
- .NET Developer
- 2 days remaining
- Opening 10
|Job Types||Job (Fulltime)|
|Posted On||Jun 03, 2022|
|Deadline||Jul 06, 2022|
We are looking for a .NET Developer to join our team and build functional applications and websites.
- Perform Full Software Development Life Cycle duties to include requirement understanding, design, development, testing, verification, validation, and documentation
Troubleshooting complex issues found in custom code to determine root cause and identify a solution.
- Develop technical specifications and architecture
- Test and debug various .NET application
- Review and refactor code
- Deploy fully functional applications
- Support junior developers’ work
- Document development and operational procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- 2+ (Mid) years of industry experience of using C# .NET for software development
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented concepts, and Design patterns
- Working knowledge of MVC design patterns.
- Ability to write complex LINQ quires
- Web Service Frameworks (RESTful, SOAP)
- Experience designing and implementing RESTful APIs
- Strong debugging/troubleshooting skills
- Good knowledge of T-SQL, & relational database concepts.
- Strong understanding of dependency injection and clean architecture models
- Hands-on working experience with source control systems, such as Subversion, and GIT including branching and merging strategies.
- Accidental and Medical Insurance
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks will be provided by the office
- 5 working days (Monday to Friday)
- Learning and friendly environment
- Job training
- Recreational Activities
- Freedom to research and upgrade your skills