- Jwagal, Lalitpur Nepal
- .Net Developer
- 10 days remaining
|Job Types||Job (Fulltime)|
|Posted On||Jun 17, 2021|
|Deadline||Oct 01, 2021|
We are looking for motivated .Net Developer to join our team.
- Design, develop, test and analyze new and existing desktop and web applications using .NET technologies.
- Working closely with senior executives, the product team and designers in Agile
- Excellent communications skills to present and communicate effectively with project stakeholders, senior management
- Implementing, maintaining and supporting core application functions
- At least 1 or 2 year of experience in Web & Desktop development with Microsoft tools and technologies.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar discipline or demonstrable work experince
- Have work experience in Windows Forms or Windows presentation foundation (WPF)
- Must have worked in MVVM architecture
- Strong analysis, design, coding and troubleshooting skills.
- Develop, maintain and support existing systems.
- Ability to work in fast paced, deadline driven, dynamic environment
- Must be good team player, good learner and self-starter
- Positive learning attitude and hard working
- Good communication and interpersonal skills