Mid Node developer, Blockchain
- Jwagal, Lalitpur Nepal
- Mid Node Developer, Blockchain
- 10 days remaining
|Job Types||Job (Fulltime)|
|Posted On||Aug 03, 2021|
|Designation||Mid Node Developer, Blockchain|
|Deadline||Oct 01, 2021|
We are looking for a talented and motivated Mid Node Developer with Blockchain knowledge at EKbana.
- Collaborate with the R&D teams and help to infuse blockchain in building and designing solutions that leverage various blockchain frameworks and concepts.
- Conceive and implement Solidity smart contracts.
- Design and develop front-end interfaces to interact with the smart contracts (e.g., Web3js, ethers).
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support
- Design and develop the back-end operations that support a decentralized application (RESTful APIs).
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or similar
- At least 2+ years of experience working with Node.js and its frameworks
- Good knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases, developing web services, version control tools such as Git, SVN
- Knowledge of REST API design and development
- Good knowledge of working with any Node.js framework.
- Familiarity with AWS deployments and asset management (S3, EC2, Cloudfront, etc)
- Knowledge of blockchain tools like Hyperledger Fabric will be a plus point.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude