- Jwagal, Lalitpur Nepal
- 7 days remaining
|Job Types||Job (Fulltime)|
|Posted On||Oct 22, 2021|
|Deadline||Dec 09, 2021|
We’re looking for fresh graduates who are comfortable working with Java as a core programming language.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Strong hands-on experience in core Java programming/development
- Specific understanding of technical concepts like low latency, multi-threading, etc.
- Unix (basic/mid-level)
- Object-Oriented Analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management, etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Accidental and Medical Insurance
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks will be provided by the office
- 5 working days (Monday to Friday)
- Learning and friendly environment
- Job training
- Recreational Activities
- Freedom to research and upgrade your skills
- Please avoid giving us a one-page resume
- Please add and describe the projects that you have done, with possible GitHub links. Please give us the link to any publications that you have.
- Please describe your role in your past jobs if you have any.