Trainee Computer Vision Engineer
- Jwagal, Lalitpur Nepal
- Artificial Intelligence
- 7 days remaining
|Job Types||Job (Fulltime)|
|Posted On||Oct 19, 2021|
|Deadline||Dec 09, 2021|
We are looking for a highly motivated Trainee Computer Vision Engineer to join our company.
- Experiment heavily on problems using C++/Python
- Implementing algorithms on python / C++
- Building medium to large C++ projects from existing codes
- Work closely with other AI engineers to develop new products
- Work on extensions of existing Machine learning projects
- Suggest and implement improvements on current products
- Prototyping small preliminary systems on Python
- The document, test, deploy and support new and existing modules
- Working and Development of the next generation technology/software
We’re looking for trainees to work on AI department, Selected candidates will get the opportunity to kick-start their career in Machine learning and embedded system programming.
If you do not have any enthusiasm for Mathematics you can stop here.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering/ Computational Mathematics/Data Science/Mathematics/Statistics or equivalent
- Should have the zeal of problem-solving
- Should have a good grasp of Mathematics and Statistics
- Should have the enthusiasm for research (not only the fancy ones) but of tireless experiments on problems
- Should have sound knowledge of OOP.
- Hands-on experience of C++ must have some portfolios/projects to showcase
- Sound knowledge and experience with Python
- Experience in algorithms/data structures.
- Experience with both Windows and LINUX.
- Knowledge and experience of different compilation and debug tools
- Some knowledge on Computer Vision or NLP or Data Science, in general, is highly preferred
- Accidental and Medical Insurance
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks will be provided by the office
- 5 working days (Monday to Friday)
- Learning and friendly environment
- Job training
- Recreational Activities
- Freedom to research and upgrade your skills
- Please avoid giving us a one-page resume
- Please add and describe the projects that you have done, with possible GitHub links. Please give us the link to any publications that you have.
- Please describe your role in your past jobs if you have any.